MTB Bull Circuit
This is a Mountain Bike circuit chosen by the majority of people who have some experience in cycling or already made another of the bike tours as the MTB Rainforest Circuit and left wanting some more. It goes through natural scenery of immensely beautiful and magnificence.
- Duration: Full Day. From 10am a 17pm approx. (The length varies according to the group level)
- Departure Times: 9:00 hs. and/or 14:00 hs.
- Level of difficulty: Medium or moderate. Can participate all kind of people, with a minimum fit and minimal technical skill. Different paths to choose depending on the physical level of the participants.
- Please note: Not suitable for people with vertigo because it crosses a bridge of nearly 40 mts. high.
- Region: Lerma´s Valley / El Toro Creek.
- Price: See the Tours Price List
- Include: Transfers, Complete Equipment (Bikes, Helmets, etc.), snacks, mineral water, Bilingual Guides, Insurance.
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes - Hat - Sunglasses - Trekking shoes or sandals - Sunblock.
The Quebrada El Toro is the natural channel of communication between the Lerma's Valley and the Puna. For thousands of years was used by groups of people to move, so there are many archaeological sites.
This circuit begins in the village of Campo Quijano known as The Andes Portal, which arrive in vehicle. The circuit runs the first part of the gorge, an area with deep canyons and lush vegetation in summer.
Crossing the Bridge Known part of the route of the famous Train to the Clouds, understanding how this marvel of engineering work and knowing some stations now abandoned as Rio Blanco and El Alisal.
With an small Trekking, will arrive to a beautiful waterfall called "Chorro Azul", without a doubt the preferred point to make a stop to chat, relax and get energy to continue into the second part of the circuit.
The second part of the circuit is a downhill of 6 km to the point where wait for the group the vehicle to return Salta.