Extreme Games: Adrenaline in Cabra Corral Lake
This extreme activity is only for brave people. Jump from 40 meters high in Cabra Corral lake. Tests your nerves with this extreme experience with the highest safety standards.
It is donde from a metallic platform over the bridge and its height is 40 meters approximately. The person is held by his/her ankles with a security harness to an elestic rope. The person can choose between touching the water or not. After jumping the person is taken down to a rescue boat and driven bac to the dock.
With the bungy jump, you can combine the following activities (which are compiled in the Pack 5 "Cabra Corral Adrenaline")
- Bridge Swinging: It is donde from a second metallic platform which is over the bridge; its height is 40 meters approx. The person is held by his/her waist with a security harness to two dynamic ropes. When the person jumps off the platform a swinging movement is produced, like a pendulum, almost touching the water. After the swinging is over, the person is taken down to a rescue boat and driven back to the dock.
- Zip Lining: It consist in a displacement with a pulley wheel through a static rope which hangs 40 meters above the water surface. The person is held by his/her waist with a security harness. The lenght of the static rope is almost 200 meters. When the person stops, it is taken down to a rescue boat and driven back to the dock.
- Rappel: It is a descent to the water surface through a dynamic rope which is fastened to the metallic platform by using a security harness. Its heigh is 40 meters approx. and people have full control of the descent speed. When the descent is over, the person is rescued by a boat and taken to the boat.
- Duration: The activity lasts 15 min. approximately.
- Grade of difficulty: Medium or moderate, all kinds of people can participate, with minimal fitness and minimal technical skill.
- Location: Cabra Corral Dike
- Include: Jump, specialized guide. The transfer is optional. You can opt for a car with driver, or take public transportation (line 5, from the base of the cable car)
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes, Trekking shoes, or sandals - Sunscreen
- Price: See the Tour Price List